Lube is a liquid or a gel that makes everything go smooth. Couples use it together to counter vaginal dryness or to make trying new positions easier. Lubes are also used during self-play with your favorite sex toys like a dildo or a male masturbator. Lubes makes you moan louder out of pleasure and not out of pain. Lube is like a gift, it makes sex so easier.
- Personal Lubricants can make you get to sex faster without waiting for tons of minutes until you are completely wet.
- Lubes make sex fun (with someone else or yourself) by reducing the discomfort.
- It supplements your body’s natural fluids and does not impact it in any means.
- Flavoured lubes can help add some zinc to your oral sex routine and enhances the experience for both the giver and receiver.
- Using a lube is an absolute must when you plan to enter from the rear, a drop of lube allows your penis to slip inside an anus with minimum pain and friction.
As lubes can be used for many different purposes, there are many types too.
Water-based lube is considered to be an all-purpose lube, they are safe to use with all sex toys and condoms.
Silicon-based lube lasts longer than water-based lubes, is water free and can also be used in a shower.
Flavored lube is essentially water-based but comes in many flavors to help you give sensational oral sex to your partner. Lubes are also widely used for
Lubes are also widely used for anal sex and manufacturers have formulated lubes especially for Anal Sex which is essentially thicker and long-lasting.
Now that you know the best lubes available out there, we help you pick the right one. First, start with picking the right ingredient water or silicone. Silicone is greatly used for sex, as it has greater staying power and does not require frequent reapplication as a water-based lubricant. It also makes great for having sex in shower, pool or a tub. Water-based lube is an all round lube that has wide application, it can be used with almost all sex toys, latex condoms and during sex. While it requires some re-application, it has a more natural feeling, closer to what body produces. You can pick flavored or anal lubes if you intend to use it for having oral and anal sex respectively.
- Enhance Sex: Though the female body is designed to lubricate the vagina, using a lube can help make sex more fun. There is special purpose lubes like flavored and anal to make your act special.
- Watch the Bed Spread: Use non-staining lubes whenever possible so you don’t have to mess up your bed sheets or face any sort of embarrassment.
- Cleaning Up Afterwards: Water-based lubes wash off with just soap and water. Silicone-based lubes can be wiped off with a towel.